Sewer and Water Line Insurance
If you’re like many homeowners, you may be unaware that your home insurance generally Does Not provide repair coverage for your underground water and sewer pipes leading to the street. Forest Park Insurance Services is pleased to tell you that very affordable coverage for Water Line Insurance and Sewer Line Insurance is now available to all Washington homeowners, regardless of your primary insurance carrier, or your home’s age.
Overtime, unpreventable, environmental conditions cause exterior water and sewer lines to deteriorate. The cost to locate, excavate and repair these underground service lines can have a serious impact to your finances.
If you have a problem, you’ll call a toll free emergency line 24/7. Your call will receive top priority with a contractor network, ensuring fast response.
You’re covered up to $10,000 annually for everything from a minor leak or clog to a full line replacement.
You pay zero deductible and National Water Company takes care of everything, allowing you to go on with life while your repairs are managed to completion.
You can’t prevent water or sewer connections from failing, but you can be prepared. Don’t be caught with unnecessary worry and expense, request a quote for Sewer and Water Line Insurance from Forest Park Insurance Services today!
Let us provide you with peace of mind for just pennies per day.
What Is Water Line Coverage?
You will be covered for up to $10,000 for each service call, $10,000 aggregate (Maximum) per year. This includes the cost of repairs or replacement of a broken or leaking water service line between the meter or property line and the home. In addition, your Water Line Insurance coverage includes all service call charges, materials and labor for the covered work up to the policy aggregate. With no deductible to worry about, you can have peace of mind knowing you will not have to pay anything within the Water Main Insurance coverage limits.
What Is Sewer Line Coverage?
You will be covered for up to $10,000 for each service call, $10,000 aggregate (Maximum) per year. This includes the cost of repairs, de-clogging of pipes or replacement of a broken or leaking sewer service line between the meter or property line and the home. In addition, your Sewer Line Insurance includes all service call charges, materials and labor for the covered work. With no deductible to worry about, you can have peace of mind knowing you will not have to pay anything within the coverage limits.
Exclusions: Known preexisting leaks, clogs or ruptures, property owner negligence, natural disaster.
Waiting period: There is a 30 day waiting period to file a claim using your Water or Sewer Line Insurance coverage; this helps to keep rates low by discouraging fraud.
Pricing in Washington*
|Water Line||$7.32 monthly||$10,000 annual limit|
|Sewer Line||$8.05 monthly||$10,000 annual limit|
Forest Park Insurance Services: Your Sewer and Water Line Insurance Professionals
You are responsible for your utility lines. Forest Park Insurance Services wants to make sure you are covered properly:
- Traditional Home Insurance policies exclude the repair and replacement of underground water and sewer lines. You should check your local utility rules, but you will almost certainly discover that all repairs on your property are your responsibility. Pipes eventually fail.
- Natural environmental conditions cause water and sewer lines to deteriorate, leading to sudden leaks, and eventual line failure. Regardless of a home’s age, tree roots, poor installation, rocky soil, and extreme temperature shifts can cause premature service line problems. Replacement means substantial liability.
- A utility line failure on your property can have a serious impact to your finances; uninsured homeowners are left with no option but to pay for expensive repairs themselves. Replacement coverage costs just pennies a day.
- With such low premiums, you will never notice the monthly cost of being prepared. Without coverage, just the cost to locate a leak can be substantial, and then you are faced with the high cost of excavation and repair. 24/7 service is fast, convenient, expert.
- When problems arise you won’t have to hunt through the yellow pages for a reliable contractor to solve your problem. With just one phone call a reliable contractor will be there in a hurry. Simple, customer friendly claims.
- Water and sewer line protection is being offered to you as a zero deductible policy. Unlike most insurance, claims under this Water Main Insurance policy will not result in rate increases and will not require any claim forms, or estimates from you.
Claims under this policy will not affect your current claims status with your primary home insurance. Contact Forest Park Insurance Services and receive a thorough education on how Water Line Insurance and Sewer Line Insurance works. We will review what it covers and what it does not.
*Coverage also available in Oregon